Murder Mystery Crossword
Follow the clues to solve this puzzling murder mystery crossword:
1. Weapon from the board game Clue.
3. "Candy footwear" (Another word for a detective.)
4. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's story "A Study in ____."
8. Director who said, "San Francisco would be a good location for a murder mystery."
9. The animal that's framed in this classic 1988 movie.
11. Last name of writer said to have written the first murder mystery story.
12. The longest running murder mystery play.
13. This fruit appears in almost every episode of the murder mystery show Psyche.
2. The murder mystery character who holds the world record for most film and television appearances.
5. First name of the world's bestselling mystery author.
6. Number of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation seasons (not counting the finale).
7. Collar Edwin Sutherland coined this term meaning “a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation.”
9. Agatha Christie's novel "The Murder of ____ Ackroyd."
10. Last name of the lead actor in the 1941 film "The Maltese Falcon."